Monday 6 April 2015

Beauty Product Reviews-Arbonne RE9 Advanced Skincare

As a devoted user of all natural products I'm always rather curious when I hear about a product that claims being strictly botanical and natural while providing above average anti-aging benefits at the same time. I've provided a few screenshots of the promises Arbonne makes to their potential customers. If you haven't heard of Arbonne, don't sweat it I just learned of this company as well. We'll explore it together!

Direct from website Arbonne.com
Direct from website Arbonne.com
So these are the claims that Arbonne has made, must say I do love the idea that their products are made without those nasty additives. Through some extensive research I did find out that they are not completely GMO free, however, for a company such as this providing high quality products I think this fact may be forgivable in the grand scheme of things. It's a good start for someone who'd like to rid their body and skin of the nasty chemicals that so many other companies ARE using. So with that said I did receive two sample packs of the Arbonne RE9 Advanced Skincare line from a friend of mine who happens to be a rep. I am not a rep, and am receiving no benefit from writing this review. I simply want to share my opinion with all of you. This is an expensive skincare line and I'm sure everyone wants to know if it's worth it before investing :)

Side note: Arbonne reps are happy to provide you with your own sample pack to try before you buy (nice approach in my opinion)

So here it is, the sample pack I received:



(I actually received two of these packs that contain 7 products in each)
Each pack contains one sample of the following products (lasts typically three days)
RE9 Advanced Smoothing Facial Cleanser
RE9 Advanced Regenerating Toner
RE9 Advanced Intensive Renewal Serum
RE9 Advanced Corrective Eye Cream (One of my favorites)
RE9 Advanced Restorative Day Cream with SPF 20
RE9 Advanced Extra Moisture Restorative Day Cream (My skin LOVED this stuff)
RE9 Advanced Night Repair Cream
(Not much of a scent with any of these products, should not aggravate someone with a mild to moderate sensitivity to scents)

The product line reports that based on an 8-week clinical study of 72 women who used this skincare line, with the oral supplement that they offer as well that after 24 hours 83% of women reported improvement in skin firmness. They go on to claim that after 4 weeks 92% of women reported a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, 96% reported a reduction in fine lines and 100% reported improvement in skin texture, smoothness and moisturization.

Now regarding the claims of the 4 week results, I cannot accurately report on those as I've only been using this line for a week. But I can say that I've noticed a lot of improvement in my skin.

My skin has been more "glowy" and the texture is remarkable! I have EXTREMELY finicky skin that likes to react to EVERYTHING :(   It's always been a struggle for me to find anything to use that doesn't either break me out in pimples or over dry my skin resulting in nasty dry patches on my cheeks. Both issues result in weeks of recovery using either witch hazel for the breakouts or coconut or almond oil daily for the dryness and sometimes both. So whereas I LOVE my at home remedies with all natural products I do sometimes miss the anti-aging benefits that I'm not always getting. (Probably my own fault, I'm sure I could find recipes to use at home with all the same benefits :p)

So with that all being said, I guess it really comes down to, do I like the products? I sure do, do I like the price? NO, not at all! The company does offer some programs to give extra discount, I would suggest looking into those or speaking with a rep directly. Because at full price, there is definitely some sticker shock involved :p  Is it worth it? I'd say yes, if you can afford it of course!

If not...if it's just far too pricey for you to justify, than stick with me, I plan to find the best alternatives to the pricey high end products for your skin. Check back or email subscribe to this blog because I'm going to make it my mission to provide you with the best product reviews and DIY hair and skincare options that I can find :)

If you're interested in ordering these products or finding information about these or others in the Arbonne line feel free to check out my friends webpage, http://www.arbonne.com/pws/jesicamacdonald/tabs/about-me.aspx

Till next time ~Love Life and Be Good To Others~  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jack, I like to be as thorough as possible, I'm happy you found the information useful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever end up purchasing any Arbonne products? The only place that I could find that they list the actual ingredients is on the boxes of each product. These boxes will most likely get thrown out (hopefully recycled) soon after receiving your delivery. Arbonne DOES use chemicals in their products. One of them has one of the top 10 most toxic ingredients used in cosmetics. I was very angry about this a returned everything I purchased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ABP,

      Sorry it took so long for a response, I've been writing a novel so haven't really checked my blog in quite some time. First, thanks so much for your comment :) No I didn't end up ordering any, in fact I didn't finish the samples either. I found the products rather irritating long term on my VERY sensitive skin :S Good for you doing the extra research regarding the ingredients!! I would be very angry too as these are some pretty expensive products that claim to be great for your skin.

      Thank you again for taking the time to comment and point that out, I very much appreciate the extra info ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete